Re: [IP] test stips, tape & cannula allergy

Hi Mary,

I don't have Kaiser but regarding the test strips-you definitely need a
doctors support on this one.  Explain that you are very active and need to
check before during and after activity as well as later on to check for lows.
 I use a lot of strips due to fluctuating blood sugars and had to write a
letter of appeal to my insurance company because they denied over 200 strips
but I finally got approved.  This one is worth the fight.  Some doctors just
don't get that to check 3 times a day is not enough (there are 24 hrs. in a
day!).  I hope you can get your doctors support on this one (if not, keep
looking for another one!).

Good Luck, Linda