Re: [IP] When diagnosed/immune system triggers

>I guess diabetes is one small drawback of hardly ever being
>sick as a child.

I'm gonna disagree with this one, and put my two cents in.  I was seven when
I was dx'ed (had just started second grade).  Pre-dx, I was sick
*constantly*.  I'd never get over a cold or bug and I'd have another one.

I had the same problem five or six years ago (about 1995).  I had colds and
flu for about a year straight, and wbc count was way up, then in the
beginning of 1996, I was diagnosed with thyroid failure and Addison's
Disease (adrenal gland failure), another immune-related boo-boo.