Re: [IP] potassium intake ?

Few years ago I was having a severe low reaction at work, I was taken to
the ER and after some blood work determined my P was low started me on
potassium drip, My arm was burning for the 4 hours, very painful. The
doc's wouldn't let me leave until the entire IV bag was empty. Nobody
ever told me why my P was low, I've been eating more bananas since then,
seemed to do the trick, My last visit to the doc was good, Normal P

Diagnosed age 20
10 years shooting up
4 months pumping and Love it