Re: [IP] Age When Diagnosed?

          Hi All......I was 26 years old when I lost 43 pounds in only a few
months, (191 to 148).  I work construction as an Electrician, and was so
tired from being up all night going to the bathroon, that I could hardly
climb a 6' ladder.  Finally was diagnosed Type 1 after drinking lemonade on a
very hot day, and almost passing out. So from what I read on the list, being
diagnosed in your 20's is not uncommon at all.

          Vance D. Scarsella (Grub)
          Diagnosed June, 1979  (prolly had it long before then)
          Pumping silly (Clemenza)  5-9-01