[IP] supplies

My name is Jan, and I live in Missouri, I will recieve the new MM paradigm
tommorrow. I have a MM506 that I would be willing to donate to a child or
young adult that is wanting to experience what Pumping is, and can't afford
to purchase a pump, as we all know how expencieve they are. Mine is not one
of the new fancy one's but, it does has done a great job for me for the last
few years, and still has plenty of life in it. Please email me if you or know
of someone that would be interested.
Also I have a large supply of softsets 24 inch syringes, and batteries, none
of these will fit the new pump, I will sell them for a minimal charge to
someone that is in need
I just want to help a younger person get on the pump, as if there were pumps
around when I was younger I feel that I wouldn't have any complication,