[IP] Potassium Intake

I am a dialysis patient and my potassium intake is limited to about 2500 mg
per day.

I have found that even foods that you don't think have much potassium in
them, they really do have some if not a lot of potassium in them.  Anything
with moe than 150 mg per serving is considered a high potassium food,
especially tomatoes, potatoes, bananas and oranges & orange juice.

It is true that if you peel and cut up potatoes in to thin slices and soak
them for about 4+ hours and change the water at least once, it leaches out
about 1/2 the potassium.  This is true for almost any food that is considered
high potassium.

A normal potassium level is anywhere from 3.5-5.5.  High over 5.5.

Symptoms of high potassium and low potassium levels are the same and they
include: weakness, tiredness, muscle cramps, and ittegular heartbeat.

I have an endless list of high potassium foods I would be more than happy to
share with anyone and also have a few websites available if anyone is

MM 508 11 months
Hemodialysis patient 2 1/2 yrs
T1 18 years
and all in my 30 years of living my Princess lifestyle