[IP] Attention, Parents of Pumpers

We have started to get some good discussions going on our brand new Parents
of Pumpers list.

If you are a parent of a child who is pumping (or thinking about pumping),
this is the list for you! To become part of this new group, all you have to
do is write a short note to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and tell them that you
want to join POP (Parents of Pumpers). That's it! Since you can be a member
of both this list and POP, you won't miss a thing.

There are 3 flavors of POP... individual email, Digest and Browser. So
choose your format and sign up now!

Sam Skopp