[IP] "Warmth"

Jenn, I just read your post about the problem with the sight being warm in
your leg.  I have had the exact same problem.  My Endo thinks I'm nuts.  Also,
when I used my legs (I don't go anywhere near them now) I also would run very
high for no reason at all.  I would change my sight and within a few hours it
would be very warm.... and red.  So, I no longer use my legs.  Please keep us
informed and let us know how you make out.  I am very curious...  Regards,
Tina Duncan