RE: [IP] potassium intake ?

Jan and others trying not to eat high potassium....

A friend of mine whose hubby was on dialysis told me that if you keep
soaking your potatoes (after peeling them) and disgarding the water and
resoaking them several times, you remove a lot of the potassium from the

Just thought you would like to know this.  I know I used to prepare potatoes
for my brother a lot this way before his transplant.

Jan. are you on dialysis yet?  Are you a candidate for a tx???

Kathy B.