[IP] Feel like I swallowed a kitty

Julie, I don't want to scare you but sometimes a pulsing
(and/or boring pain) in the lower back region can be a sign
of abdominal aortic aneurysm. It is definitely worth a
mention to your dr.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Julie said:
I have a really wierd symptom.

I get "vibrations" in my lumbar area (inside).  It feels
like a kitten
purring.  It is so wierd.  It doesn't happen all the time,
but is happening a
lot the last few days, especially when I am sitting.

Anyone else experience this or have any ideas?