Re: [IP] Age When Diagnosed?

> I thought I was something of an oddity being diagnosed type 1 in my
> twenties, but I have seen several people on this list diagnosed
> beyond their twentieth birthday.  Is it really that common?

It is not that common -- IP does maintain stats on the age of dx. See
the chart on the ABOUT page of the web site.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

you can add your data to the chart by filling out an
Insulin Pumpers Information Form

There's a button on the ABOUT page for the form.

Michael