RE: [IP] MMWR Article

They didn't differentiate between T1 and T2.  Also, the women with low SES and low education levels (yes, this is a stereotype, but it can be a factor)typically are not the ones you see out exercising and watching diets carefully, hence a higher incidence of T2 D(I would imagine).  I will probably be crucified for this opinion(and it is just that...an opinion based on observations).