In a message dated 2/21/2002 7:42:44 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We can get the Quick Set in.  I WANT TO KISS THE PUMP.  But the darn thing
>  fell out twice (the set).

I can't even imagine sets just falling out like this . . . It's just never
happened, ever, in the nine months that Katie's been using the Quick Sets.
After you put the set in the inserter, did you remove the paper backing that
protects the adhesive that's on the white cloth "tape" (that's attached to
the plastic hub & cannula)?  We always do that after the sets in the inserter
but before we remove the needle guard and "cock" the inserter . . .

SInce you had the same problem with the Sof-sets(with the set "just falling
out" right after insertion), I'm thinking you guys really need to get some
more hands-on, face-to-face help from a qualified pump  trainer or at least
from an experienced pumper for these set insertions . . . Frankly, I'm a
little surprised at how they just turned you guys loose with as little
training and support as it seems like you've had -- you deserved better .  .

Pumpmama to Katie