RE: [IP] HELP

I have noticed that if I don't allow the IV prep to totally dry, the IV 3000 doesn't adhere well either, and starts to peel within a day or so.  Just another possibility.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 9:41 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HELP

We can get the Quick Set in.  I WANT TO KISS THE PUMP.  But the darn thing
fell out twice (the set).  First time I put tape with a hole in it and the
tape (extra, not the tape on the set) caught on his boxers.  Second time, it

simply fell out.

I WANT THAT PUMP (can't tell Gabe that; it is his decision).  Luckily he is
still taking ULtralente, so I am going to leave the pump off and let him do
injections for breakfast and lunch and see what to do after school.

Marion