[IP] infusion sets

I am currently jumping through insurance hoops and doctor appointments on
the way to getting a pump. I spoke to the rep today and she gave me two
starting set options Quick set and Silhouette. I was just wondering what
people thought about the two sets. What are the main
advantages/disadvantages of each set?
I should mention that I am going with minimed 508 because of some a the
remote features ect. I would like to used the paradigm however I don't think
I will be able to because of the limited reservoir size.
But any help on infusion set selection would be very helpful.