RE: [IP] HELP

A few questions and suggestions:

Are you using IV Prep or Skin Prep on the skin first before inserting?  This
will help the set and tape to stick to the skin.  There are a few other
products out there to help the sets stick, these are just the two ones I've
tried.

Is it possible that Gabe is sweating some during the day?  This can sometime
make the tape not stick as well.  Some people will rub some anti-perspirant
on their skin before inserting and taping.  I don't, so people who do may be
able to give you more suggestions.

Have you tried other types of sets?  I know the QuickSet and SoftSet are the
most popular, but I had horrible problems do to the insertion being at a 90
degree angle.  They were constantly falling out, bleeding, etc.  It had a
lot to do with my anatomy, and my skins reaction to the tape.  Often the
tape would catch on my clothing and pull at the set also which was highly
annoying.

I use the Silhouettes and put them in at a 15 degree angle and have no
problems with them falling out, and I don't need extra tape.  The typical
angle is 30-45 I think.  Strange thing is I am not a skinny mini.  :)

Last, but not least, I have had several sets get tugged at by a pump
hanging. :)  A few times it has moved the set enough to cause it to bleed.
I have also seen this happen if I got bumped against the set pretty hard.
So it isn't always from the original insertion.  I clip the pump to my waste
and forget about it.  I also use the short tubing and find it gets caught
less.

Good luck,
Sherry