Re: [IP] Advice requested/loops

In a message dated 2/21/2002 4:19:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm sorry you are learning many of these things due to *errors* which sounds
> (to me) like someone should have spent some time training you and Gabe
> before throwing you to the wolves. These early experiences will remain with
> Gabe and perhaps taint what could have been a wonderful trial. This also
> starts to sets habits

We had about 3 hours of training; the rest I am doing by phone (paging CDE)
and by reading the list.

I cannot get the site to stay in and Gabe is discouraged at the moment.  I
need one good site for three days and he will be convinced, I hope.  I just
love the pump, honestly.

I will ask about the loop; in fact, I will go in and visit the CDE without
Gabe today and see what else I can do.  I really want that pump to work now;
now I have the pump fever...it is a marvelous device in theory.