[IP] potassium intake ?

Jan I noticed that you made a comment about monitoring your potassium intake?
I am on ACE inhibitors too, almost a year now. I am taking 100 mg of Cozaar. I
am not feeling 'right' lately, my heart beats funny, my legs and arms are all
tingly, I just feel 'off'. I read that potassium levels need to be monitored.
Yet I have never had a blood test for it. How were you feeling when your
levels were up? I only have one good kidney and started spilling protein.