We can get the Quick Set in.  I WANT TO KISS THE PUMP.  But the darn thing
fell out twice (the set).  First time I put tape with a hole in it and the
tape (extra, not the tape on the set) caught on his boxers.  Second time, it
simply fell out.

I WANT THAT PUMP (can't tell Gabe that; it is his decision).  Luckily he is
still taking ULtralente, so I am going to leave the pump off and let him do
injections for breakfast and lunch and see what to do after school.