Re: [IP] Endo visit

In a message dated 2/21/02 12:57:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm so grateful for a great doctor and diabetes team plus grateful for an
> insulin pump

     When I think back to your initial posts, when you were so "lost" in the
diabetes labyrinth, compared to where you (and Cory) are now, all I can think
of is that old slogan" You've come a long way Baby"!!!
      BRAVO....I only wish every child/adult with diabetes had such a
determined advocate in his/her corner!
Renee (melissa's pump mom)