[IP] Endo visit

Tuesday, Cory had his check up with his ped endo.  He continues to do fairly
well.  His A1c was 6.6 which is up from 6.3 in Nov. and 5.6 in June.  He's
had a lot of lunch readings at or above 200.  It was reasuring when the endo
made the basal adjustments.  I've been doing this on my own for sometime now
and I just couldn't bring myself to keep raising them.  I was so afraid it
would cause him to go too low while at school.
When Cory first started pumping (Jan. 01) the endo and everyone else said he
would gain weight. Well he hasn't!  He continues to grow taller - 1 inch this
past 3 months, but his weight is only 1.6 lbs more than it was 3 years and 3
months ago!  He is beginning to slim down and get tall.  He's 12 years old so
we are hoping for at least 7 more inches in height.
I'm so grateful for a great doctor and diabetes team plus grateful for an
insulin pump!
Susan S.