[IP] MM508 warranty

Cory's 508 started "eating" batteries. It had progressively worsened to the
point where the last set of batteries lasted less than 30 minutes!  On a
Saturday, at midnight even, I called MiniMed to see if there was some simple
solution that I could tackle.  It was so reasuring to be able to speak with a
technician at that hour.  Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do but
disconnect and begin insulin via injections.  MiniMed promised I'd have a
replacement pump here by Monday at 10:30 AM.  It arrived right on time.  They
even sent me some replacement batteries.  I haven't had any other business
give me such great service in years!
Susan S.