Re: [IP] Advise requested/loops

Okay; boy I am learning stuff every minute here.  Anyone else use the loop?
And how?

Doesn't that kink the tubing?

The CDE tells me blood in the cannula is not frequent and it was not from
tugging the tubing, but rather from hitting a blood vessel.  She says it
doesn't completely stop the insulin flow.

THANKS...for the advise.

Right now the pump is in a holder I purchased and the holder is looped to his
belt so none of it can fall out and if it does, it won't go far.