Re: [IP] Advise requested

In a message dated 2/20/2002 8:28:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Well, the pump seems to fall out of his pocket (not crashing, but falling
>  the tubing stops it).  Also, he doesn't tuck the tubing all the way in his
>  pocket, so he occasionally catches it...only his second day on the pump.
>  I am about to put the pump in one of the cases and hook it on his belt
>  for now.

You could go with long tubing so that if it falls out it won't pull on his
set. (and he could tuck the extra tubing inside his pants instead of his

Some people who like putting it in a pocket cut a hole in their pockets and
feed the tubing through there to the set.

Or, he might decide he likes it cliped to his belt/waist band if he tries it
for a day or two . . .

pumpmama to Katie