Re: [IP] Advise requested

In a message dated 2/20/2002 7:34:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Gabe was (un)lucky enough to place the site near a (small) blood vessel.  If
> it accidentally gets placed near one that's a little bigger

So it was not from tugging?  But from the placement of the site?  Why didn't
it show up right away (Monday night we placed the set).  Also, does the blood
then block all the insulin or just some.

Sorry to be a nuisance....there is no way to learn unless you ask and ask and