[IP] Advise requested

We are on our third site for the pump.  First failed suddenly, I think from
Gabe pulling the tape on and off.  This time, we taped it but with a hole in
the tape around the site so that he doesn't tape over it.

This time Gabe felt that he had tugged a little too much and kept telling me.
 I checked and there was indeed blood in the cannula.

How often does this happen and any idea why?

We changed the site without problem; took us about 20 minutes, but we are
liking the pump an awful lot...b.g. very stable.

Hope I can do the sites and trust them for a few days at a time.

Please advise about blood in the cannula and your experiences.

Thank you