[IP] Re: HgbA1C Questions

Hi, my last A1C was 5.4 for my endo. said good, but if i was having alot of
lows inbetween, then i need to change some things. i was having lows, which
is not good either, can't be too high or low all the time. But you can do it,
just monitor alot and be careful of going to low to often. Take Care Eileen.
Me endo says going to low all the time can cause stomach problems as well.