[IP] Re: Losing the Battle with the Beast

In a message dated 2/20/02 5:15:42 PM, Carolyn Green <email @ redacted>

<<  My doctor called today and told me that my recent blood and urine samples
showed increased albumin and creatin levels which indicate damage to the
kidneys.  >>

Carolyn, don't think that the battle is lost.  Some of us live for years and
years and years with somewhat elevated levels, without it getting appreciably
worse (and mine got better after I began the ACE inhibitors some years ago,
along with having better control.)  But I know it is upsetting, I send you my
best wishes.

Linda Z