Re: [IP] Movies/OT

It was rather Frankensteinish! Yes, thank goodness for
progress! :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Anne said:
Thanks Kerri, the article was interesting, and
bizarre. I had never heard of the insulin
experimentation but it's not surprising really
considering the lobotomies and blood-letting they did.
Thankfully this is still not the case and psychiatry
has progressed somewhat!
The State Mental Hospitals were notorious for
performing a multitude of dangerous and unethical
experiments on these defenseless patients who often
had no family to advocate for them. Very sad.