[IP] Re: Gross topic--Mold

> <<Well do any of you guys have this problem, if so is
> there something I can do about it. Any cleaning advice
> out there??? Thanks for the help in advace, sorry for
> the gross topic!>>

We lived in Ireland for awhile, where the damp climate caused more mould to
grow than I was used to (shower stall would turn pink!).  I found that if you
used a cleaning product that specified that it was to clean/fight mould
(probably a product for showers) that it worked much better and had more
lasting results than other regular products.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7