[IP] NJ diabetes expo

I just got home from the planning meeting for the NJ diabetes expo and saw
these posts about it. It is sponsored by the New Jersey American diabetes
Association, and will take place on March 16. We will have 50plus vendors,
including insulin companies and all three pump companies. There will be
lectures by physicians and educators, and cooking demos. There should be
thousands of flyers out there with $3.00 off coupons. We will even accept a
copy of a coupon!! Should be fun and informative, all are encouraged to attend

Anne Geller RN CDE