Re: [IP] Losing the Battle with the Beast

Keep up the fight.  My son is 18 he has had diabetes for 9 years.  During his
doctor visit in Feb.  we were told that he had some kidney damage.  I was so
upset.  He just kept on going as he always does.  We are trying to get a pump
now.  He has not had one.

God Bless you.  His doctor said with tight control and the right diet and
care it could even reverse some.  So don't give up.