[IP] Vision & BG

My son has worn glasses since 1st grade.  It was the summer after 4th grade that he was dx w/D.  When we look back now, the vision changes were there, but we just thought he needed a stronger prescription.  By time he was dx I cannot believe he could see well at all.  The most amazing thing was on the 2nd morning in the hospital he woke up, looked out the door of his room, across the hall, into the opposite room and could see the TV.  For about 2 weeks he didn't need glasses at all!  He was a little bummed when his vision returned to his "normal" and he was back in glasses - now contact.

Jocelyn, Brian's mom