RE: [IP] Gross topic, but help? Mold

Hi Heather:
Where do you live?  We live in Florida and mold grows everywhere!

I do notice that in my daughter's bathroom, we find more mold problems since
it isn't used as often as it used to since she moved out.

I keep one of those toilet bowl cleaner things attached to the rim of the
bowl (you know the nice blue smelly things) and it makes hard water stains
and mold less noticeable and easier to clean.

Don't know about sugar in urine.  Always had sugar in urine and never had
that problem.

Hope this helps.
kathy b.