[IPn] In the home stretch :-)

Insulin Pumpers is your forum and it needs your support to complete
the fund raising drive for the Winter quarter of 2002. So far we've
raised $4094 over the last couple of weeks. We have a new challenge
from South Carolina that will help get us closer to our $6000 goal
for the quarter. If you have been thinking it's time to send in a
small contribution to support Insulin Pumpers, please do so now.

The challenge to match is for $100.00. Can we do it today??? Just 4
donations of $25 will do it. Ten at $10. Every little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum. There are currently over 3600 members of the
forum (3615 this morning). If each contributed just 75 cents a month
-- less than a buck!!, no fundraising would be needed to reach our
goal. So please won't you contribute today. If you would like to do
more, consider a continuing contribution of $10.00 or more per month
or a challenge gift to get the other forum members to kick a little
into the pot.

To make a single donation, a match to this challenge, or to make a
bigger impact with a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For those of you within mailing distance (North America) there are
many gifts available as a thank you for your contribution.

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director