[IP] Losing the Battle with the Beast

 >Right now I feel like I am losing the battle with the
beast. :o(
 Thanks for listening to me vent.

Hi Carolyn,

Don't let the test bother you.  I had a creaton level high enougth that it
qualified me to be on a clinical study.  That was about 4 years ago.  I went
through the study but after 2 years of it, they had to discontinue because
of other patients having complications to the medication.  Anyway, I kept on
pumping and whatching my bg etc.  At my last doctor visit, he asked me why I
had not been put on a new study.  He looked into my file and found out that
my kidney functions were normal, no high creaton levels!  So I guess what
I'm trying to tell you is do the best you can and try not to worry too much.
Good Luck