RE: [IP] NJ Diabetes Expo 3/16

A Diabetes Expo is an event where you can go see new
stuff and listen to dr's/educators give talks.  We had
one in Portland, OR a couple of weeks ago.

One large room in the convention center had a bunch of
booths with different vendors that deal with diabetes
related "stuff".  MiniMed, Animas, LifeScan, supply places,
skin products, diabetic foods, etc.

Then there was a conference room that was set aside for
lectures by doctors and/or educators.

So in a nutshell, you can go see what these vendors are
peddling (and snag some of their freebies) and listen to
the lectures.  My wife and I found it worthwhile to attend
the one here.  If Dr. Ahman (sp?) is talking about new research
areas in diabetes, you might want to listen to it. His talk
was very popular, and good, in Portland, but he may not be
talking in NJ.