[IP] Re: Insurance denial

I was wondering if anyone else had been in this
situation and if they
able to have it overturned.

Any help would be appreciated.

- -- Sherry
                       * * * * *

Hi Sherry - that also happened to me years ago.  But,
it was for a Private policy.  My doctor really went to
bat for me and wrote letters along with chart
documentation that I took good care of myself and was
very motivated.  To my surprise, they insured me.
There was no ryder against the diabetes either.  But,
if I remember corrected they did what is called a
"rating" - I paid a higher premium.  After several
years of no claims I asked for the "rating" to be
removed and they did!!  So good luck.

Pat (pumped!!!)

Do You Yahoo!?