From: email @ redacted

Subject: Re: [IP] Re:paradigm
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:17:16 EST

Fight those idiots at the insurance company...

Guess what they are doing to us.  If Gabe wants a pump he has to leave the
doctors at Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, who are absolutely fantastic
and

I don't need another doctor and certainly not that one.
But tomorrow at 10 a.m. we are shlepping there because she is the HMO's
choice.