Re: [IP] Re: suspending when low

 I've just got to reply to this one (its been that
kind of a day) For mild lows,I don't usually
suspend,but for days like today when for some reason
or other,your insulin has superhuman strength,sticks
around forever(3.5 out of the last 6 hrs I've spent on
suspend),and you don't feel like eating tons it comes
in quite handy.Still had to eat alot,but,beauty of
this versus MDI,about half as much.
                Heidi and "Code Blue",my
indespensible 508

Do You Yahoo!?