Re: [IP] Re:paradigm

> I tried to get the new pump, but my insurance said that "since my
> pump still worked ( I have a 507) that they did not feel like they
> needed to pay for a new one."  I have had it for four years and the
> warranty has expired.   I was really frustrated and still am a bit.
> I live in northern Ohio and have American Benefits Management/ Ohio
> Health Choice for insurance.
>   When mine breaks down, I guess than they will pay for one.  I
>   figure when it
> breaks down I could end up in the hospital.

Don't worry about it too much. Lily used her 506 far beyond the
warranty expiration.. We never even thought to ask about a
replacement until it got sick -- she actually managed to wear a hole
through the face of the thing pushing the buttons. We called MM and
they contacted the insurance company on our behalf to get an upgrade.
While we were waiting they sent a loaner overnight, the same as a
warranty repair.