Re: [IP] Paradigm pump

> Anyone using it yet?  MiniMed tells me it is not out yet, but I am
> sure I read someone on the list using it.  I would like to ask you
> some questions about it.
> Thanks
> Marion

The Paradigm has just been released, here's the pertinent part
of MMM's official statement from a couple of days ago.

NORTHRIDGE, Calif. -- Feb. 18, 2002 -- Medtronic MiniMed, the diabetes
management business of Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT), today announced
the full-scale U.S. market launch of a new insulin infusion pump. If
you like to read the whole press release, see the MMM link near the
bottom of the Insulin Pumpers home page.