Re: [IP] Re: Gabe's failed site

> So I guess you have to check about every three hours.  I can
> you that Gabe will hate that MORE than 3-5 injections.

Your assumption is probably wrong. My daughter never liked checking
her bg's -- even after 5 months on injections she took as much as 20
minutes to do a finger stick. When she went on the pump she
immediately began checking 6 or more times a day simply because it
gave her the ability to eat anytime / anything she wanted and to feel
much better all the time. She was 11 when she began pump therapy.