Re: [IP] Movies

Apparently insulin used to be used for schizophrenia (among
other things), which is what John Nash? (Russell Crowe's
character)  in A Beautiful Mind had.:

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Anne said:
I am an RN and have to say i have never seen
hyperkalemia treated with insulin, nor have i seen it
given to psych patients in lieu of psychotropic meds.