[IP] Gross topic, but help? Mold

Allright folks,
  THis might be a gross topic, but wondering if anyone
else is expiercing any mold problems in their toliet.
I have lived in my own apt since Aug, and I am in
charge of all the cleaning. But I cleaning my toliet
for mold at least once everday. My mom told me that it
might be sugar in my urine. She said she has had the
same problem while i was at home, guess I didn't
relize it because I was not the one cleaning it, huh?
Well do any of you guys have this problem, if so is
there something I can do about it. Any cleaning advice
out there??? Thanks for the help in advace, sorry for
the gross topic!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?