Re: [IP] Contact Lens-Based Glucose Meters?

  My brother is in optomentry school and he told me
about it. Needless to say he was very excited,
considering me and my mom are both diabetic. He told
me it is still in the resarch stage, and he is looking
for me to join a trial if possible. If I hear anything
else about it I will report to everybody. I am exctied
about the possiblities!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?