RE: [IP] vision & bg

My eyes dilate when I run low, and contract when I run high.  I haven't
noticed vision problems when I run high, but do when I run low.  I become
incredibly light sensitive and often have the same sight effects as I do
when I get my eyes dilated at an eye doctors office.  Some times I will see
bright white spots if I run really low <30 .  Although I haven't seen
numbers like those in a long time.

My mom used to joke she could tell I was running low by just looking at me.
I think it was all in the eyes.  :)

-- Sherry

Dxd 8/80
Pump 12/99