From: Miranda Miller <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] vision & bg
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:58:03 -0500 (EST)

I have a friend who is taking prednisone and her vision is starting to
smear in the vertical direction when she looks at illuminated things like
traffic lights and digital clocks.  Can anyone tell me how their vision is
affected by their bg?  mine personally isn't very affected by high blood
sugar so I couldn't give her an answer.

Thanks much,
Miranda
Type I, pumping 4 years