[IP] Keeping It Green

This list keeps all the fears, all the possible complications, all the
struggles and hard work of intensive management very fresh for me.  I am
given to laziness and denial, but the constant reminder of the horrible
consequences of poor diabetes management (or even good management when it
just isn't enough) provided by the listers keeps me on my toes (yes, I still
have toes!).  It is great to see that other people share my frustrations, my
anger at being in this situation, and my enthusiasm for taking charge of my
life.  I'm grateful to have you guys on my team, and glad to be a part of
yours.  ;-)