[IP] Contact Lens-Based Glucose Meters?

I just read a blurb in US News and World Report (Jan 28-Feb 4 Issue) about
CIBA Vision of Atlanta working on a contact lens-based system for measuring
glucose levels.  Apparently, you shine a hand-held device in your eye and it
is able to read your glucose level (the lenses also correct vision).  Anybody
else heard about this and (hopefully) have any links to more info.  I looked
on the CIBA vision web site and didn't see anything.  I know it's still in
development, but I'd love to hear more . . . As much as we love what pumping
has done for Katie, I sure love her not needing to do all those pokes every
day . . .

Pumpmama to Katie